Friday, September 26, 2014

Seduction and Snacks

Title: Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1)
Author: Tara Sivec
Genre: Adult contemporary
Rating: 5/5
Cover: 9/10

How to review this book? Oh Lord. Okay, here goes: this is the goddamn funniest book I have ever read. I can't wait for the next one, because if it's half as hilarious as this one, I really need that book. Like, right now.

Most of the books that have reviews saying "OMG SO FUNNY!" have at least 2-3 really good, literally laugh-out-loud moments, where you thoroughly embarrass yourself if you're reading in public (which reminds me: do not - I repeat, do NOT - read Seduction and Snacks in public, unless you want people to know you as the crazy chick who won't stop laughing by herself). Because remember those 2-3 funny moments? Try 20-30 of them. I was in hysterics at a point, and even my dad, who is used to my craziness while reading gave me a funny look.

So, yes. If you're looking for a good, healthy laugh (and don't mind dirty-talk... it is an adult book, people.), definitely read this one. They say laughing makes you younger, right? I must have just lost about 3 years with this book alone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I like comments! Comments make me happy. Please let me know what you think :)